Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 10 of the Spinervals 32 Day Challenge

I have been looking forward to this day's workout for a while.  Today's DVD was Spinervals 31 & it is one of the first DVD's in my collection.  It is a series of long intervals- great for being on my aero bars at a steady pace.  The intensity is high, but below threshold and after 9 days of the challenge I felt awesome!  My legs feel like pistons- I know kinda hokey, but true.  Plus I have dropped a couple of post Beach2Battleship pounds already.

Tomorrow is a low intensity day- the plan is to go out and spin for while- no video!  My plan is to spin for 45-60 minutes and then run for 5-6 miles. And get in a nice core workout as well.

Today's Numbers:

Bike
Time- 1:48:37
Distance- 37.16 Miles
AVG HR- 140 (HR Monitor strap is ordered so I had to do some manual tracking)
Calories 2085

And this afternoon I am watching Army Navy.  My wife's cousin is a senior and 2 time Academic All American for Navy - first time every at Navy.  But while I am very proud of John, my loyalties to the Black and Gold of America's most senior service are not in doubt. GO ARMY!!!! beat Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment